SPANISH INSTITUTE schools in AUCKLAND and wellington
The Spanish Institute of Auckland and Wellington is the largest Spanish school in New Zealand, we have offering the highest-quality Spanish teaching instruction for almost 20 years at the best possible prices. With 100s students a year, over 5 locations, we are the biggest Spanish language school in New Zealand and we are dedicated to the instruction of Spanish and spreading our Culture.
- Spanish Teachers: Native Spanish teachers from Latin America and Spain, experienced and fully qualified to teach Spanish as a foreign language (ELE). All Spanish teachers hold University degrees in Education. click here
- Method: Developing communication skills through the latest communicative and task based approaches in Spanish teaching and by incorporating the use of video, audio, and printed materials, carefully selected to best fit New Zealand students' needs.
- Courses: A wide variety of courses at all levels and interests for adults, teenagers, children and toddlers are scheduled at various convenient times in Auckland and Wellington. click here
- Class Sizes: Classes have a maximum of around 10 students to ensure a personalised, student-centred experience and learning environment.
- Prices: Our prices are the best on offer in Auckland and Wellington, the course price includes free coursebooks and online library, an 8 week course works out at less than $19 a class... click here
- Course Levels: We teach Spanish to students of all ages, levels and ability, click here.
- Specialist courses: We offer corporate classes and specialty courses tailored to your particular needs and outcomes.
- Technique: Our teaching and syllabus conforms to the guidelines of the Common European Framework of References for languages.
spanish schools in auckland and wellington
The Spanish Insitute has 5 city wide locations in Auckland and Wellington where you can learn Spanish:.
- Auckland Central - Level 9, Acrossia House, 155 Queen St, Auckland
- Browns Bays - Bays Community Centre, 2 Glen Road, Browns Bay, East Coast bays, North Shore, Auckland
- Mt Eden - Mt Eden Village Centre, 449 Mount Eden Rd, Auckland
- Northcote - Northcote Memorial Hall, 2 Rodney St, North shore Auckland
- Wellington - Aro Valley Community Centre 48 Aro Street, Wellington
The Spanish Institute is a member of the following associations:
- STANZA (Spanish Teachers Association of New Zealand)
- NZALT (New Zealand Association of Language Teachers)
- LANZBC (Latin America New Zealand Business Council)
Learn to speak Spanish faster with our online Spanish library with around 300 electronic texts and 1800 audios. View on your tablet and phone and take your Spanish learning with you wherever you go...